|Online IIT JAM Physics|
Thursday, 11 September 2014
How to prepare for IIT JAM Physics and important Tips
JAM (Joint Admission Test) is all India admission test conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Technology as well as Indian Institute of Science. Trajectory Education is excellent coaching Institute which provides coaching for IIT JAM Physics. This article is intended for the students who want to get top rank in IIT JAM Physics Exam.
Started with a mission for excellence in career education, the institute provides best coaching for IIT JAM, where students are briefed well about this exam.
Trajectory education is most reputed coaching institute for engineering entrance which offers high quality coaching for IIT JAM Physics and has ideal record of producing top rankers in this exam.
Useful Preparation Tips
First step is to get serious about the JAM Exam. The final result is the matter of comparative ranking. Speed is the other major factor of the IIT JAM exam. Thinking speed is obtained by the regular practice.
Thinking develops with regular practice of numerical problems and by the time you go for the actual exam, you should have increased a skill for recognizing the type of problem at once, just by looking at it. Try and solve previous year question papers as you can. It will provide you an insight into the kind of questions which are generally asked.
• Solve previous test papers available on internet as it will help you to plan your time management techniques.
• Utilize IIT JAM Physics books by various authors.
• Make short notes to help in last minute revision.
• Give more time to revise topics which is more important in comparison to others.
• It is suggested not to start a new topic at the last minute, instead revise the topics you have already finished.
• Don’t panic and keep calm.